Tuesday, July 11, 2006

SWIPER, NO SWIPING!

I love it when I hear The Bean repeat that line from "Dora." And it's so appropriate here because I'm going to steal a bit of fodder from my son-in-law, Kreahs. I don't think he'll mind since this stuff is too good not to share:

"Tales from the daycare"

"Elliott would not let me clean her nose so she pulls out what was in her nose and eats it. Miss Fatimah & I try to get it out or let it run out. However Elliott mischievously go and hide so we can not catch her to clean her nose. Other than that, there's no rash."




So what does Gramma Sparkles think about all of this? All I have to say is -- now, really...look at this FACE...is *this* the face of a BOOGER EATER, I ask??? Oh, and thank goodness there's no RASH...no matter about the other, at least there's THAT...

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Mombi said...

I never thought the rest of us looked like booger eaters, either, mummy. But we did. 'member?

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger the dollimama said...

of course i remember...that's when i learned that you can't tell a BE by looking at the face--you gotta catch 'em in the act. i remember dr. walker (with giant tufts of hair sprouting from both of his ears) kindly telling a horrified dollimama, "well, she's just conserving her own resources."

BLEECCCHHH!

i thought it was a bad answer...and no, i wouldn't have felt any better if he would've been more correct by saying "consuming" or "recycling" instead of conserving. but remember, in the late 70s and early 80s, it was all about conservation...recycling by the masses came later and blatant consumerism a little later. (ah, the "material girl"!)

or maybe i'm just full-o-sh*t. anyway, so happy that my BEs outgrew it. uh, you *did*, didn't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home