Monday, October 09, 2006

Tim Burton might be proud--

Our home is beginning to show signs of the season. Yes, "it's the most wonderful time of the year...!" I owe a huge thank you to The Right Reverend Mombi who loaned me her copy of the BH&G Halloween edition, which provided a lot of great ideas. Plus, I admit that I was really impressed with the decorating she and her Pirate did in their apartment. Those two sure know how to put the "Ween(ie)" in Halloween!! Uh, did that come out right??



And thanks, H-Harvey, for playing along and not being too freaked out about my fervor...your lighting job is phenominal.
xoxo

3 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger dao said...

NO SHIT!!! that lighting really is AWESOME, and I WANT TO COME OVER!!!

i really wish i could..... see you at the pah-tay victor!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Wah-ha-ha
Looking super spooky and maniacally murderous with the decor, I love it.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Mombi said...

OH MY GOD, I love it!!!!!!! I am totally effing jealous of the spiders... where did you get them?!?! I WANT TO MAKE SPIDERS NOW JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!!!

I called to Kirk to come and look at the pictures, but he had already seen them--but we both agreed that you need more dirt in your wheelbarrow. you're all bones, no dirt. ;-)

xoxo love it all and love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home