Monday, December 18, 2006

Anne made me do it.

i don't know why i get so easily persuaded by her: Saturday night, Anne told me i should change my "myspace" profile song. And i did. On the spot.

But upon a fresh-listen to the new ("...it's PERFECT!!") song in the clear light of a Monday--and knowing who i really am--i changed it back to my tried-and-true L&L All-Stars singing "I'm from Akron" ("...i know what polymers taste like--tastes like chicken...").

Just in case you're curious about Anne's favorite song--what makes her shake her bootay-hey--have a listen:
http://neli.imeem.com/music/JT7lcppf/hey_mami/.

Yes, she's insane. And we love her that way...
xo

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Mombi said...

I think you should have left it for a week or so. You know, given it a fair chance, stepped out of your comfort zone, etc.

Nobody really listens to other people's myspace music anyway, unless it's on accident where you forgot to hit pause really fast.

xoxo

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger dao said...

Wow, i bet that song is a HUGE hit with the "tweens". Talk about annoying. I am glad you didnt have it on your page when I went there... I would have had to call you out on that madness. woah. winkwink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home